What to Expect: Course Overview
This course is designed to teach you additional features and functionality building from where we left off in TimeXtender - Optimization. While it's not a requirement, we do recommend you complete TimeXtender Optimization first, because everything taught in this course uses the previously built project.
You are free to browse through the videos for help on using specific features. However, you will get the most value from the material if you follow along through the sections in series at your own pace.
This course includes about 20 lectures consisting of reading & concepts, hands-on exercises, and quizzes. This course consists of roughly 4 hours of training content depending on your familiarity with the topic.
This online course is organized into different lecture types to help you be successful.
Quick Start lectures are designed to provide a high level overview of a feature, process, or concept. The intent is to give you concise, important information which you may return to, as needed, even after you've completed a training.
These lectures include three (3) sections, Key Points, Key Steps, and Understanding. Additionally, each quick start contains links to the Knowledge Base articles, related documentation, and related TimeXtender lectures.
- Key Points: must know information, "gotchas" or tips/tricks, and other useful information to save you time in the long run
- Key Steps: concise, high-level steps of the most common applications of a Quick Start topic, for your knowledge and understanding, with links to the Knowledge Base for more detailed instructions
- Understanding: a deeper look at the concepts and nuances of a Quick Start topic, with links to the Knowledge Base for further reading
You are expected to learn the content in the Quick Start topics; you aren't expected to complete the steps in the Quick Start, in order to complete the training. When there is a topic that you'll need to follow along with, to complete the training course, there will be an exercise following the quick start, with detailed instructions and video.
Foundation lectures discuss key concepts in the form of text, images, and video.
Exercise lectures will ask you to complete a series of steps in TimeXtender. If you have difficulty, examples are provided, however, for the best learning experience we highly encourage you to attempt the exercise prior to watching the solution.
Quiz lectures will test your knowledge of important topics ensuring you remember the key concepts needed to be successful.
Save Your Progress
If you wish to track and save your progress as you work through the training material please Sign Up or Login if you have not done so already.
TimeXtender Support Portal
We highly recommend you become familiar with our Support Portal. We will reference to articles in this support portal many times throughout this training and it is a very helpful resource when using the platform.
- Search for key words in the Support Portal to find topics that may already have answers.
- Can find the answer to your question? Post your question in the TimeXtender community forum!
- Write your question in the box and select the appropriate topic.