Exercise: Synchronize and Transfer ODX tables
A synchronization task on a data source in the ODX Server loads the meta data from the source into the cloud repository in preparation for copying data to your chosen storage. Without this synchronization step, no data can be copied from a source since the ODX Server would not know which tables are
available in the data source. The
transfer task creates a copy of the data in your selected ODX storage. For more detailed information, please see
Synchronizing Objects in a Data Source (in the Data Sources article).
Troubleshooting: If you encounter errors upon executing a task, please be sure you have configured the proper Configure User Accounts & Permissions.
- Right click the Synchronize task under AW and select Execute
- Right click the Full Load task under AW and select Execute
Note: Video is free of audio
- Search for key words in the Support Portal to find topics that may already have answers.
- Can find the answer to your question? Post your question in the TimeXtender community forum!
- Write your question in the box and select the appropriate topic.