Exercise: Add Product tables from ODX Server to Data Warehouse
Important! If you have not yet connected to an ODX Server please completed the exercise: Connect to ODX Server
Tables are brought into a Data Warehouse by searching and selecting data from an ODX Server. For more detailed information, please see Copying Tables from an ODX to a Data Warehouse.
- Open the DSA and the ODX Server from the Solution Explorer, with a double click on each nodes or a right click and select Open)
- Type product in the Table search field
- Tick the box AW in Data sources and click Search
- Multi-select tables Product, ProductModel, ProductCategory and ProductSubCategory by holding Ctrl and clicking each table
- Click and drag selected tables to the Tables node in the DSA tab
- Expand the Tables node in the DSA to verify the tables have been added.
- Close the ODX pane with the x in the tab title
Note: Video is free of audio